Sunday, May 23, 2010

Wat girl want to hear

Girl:Thx for the fun day    Boy:No problem
Girl:Can I ask u for a few quetions ?   Boy: Sure 
Girl:And......be HONEST  
Girl:Have I ever crossed yr mind ?  Boy:no
Girl:Do u like me ?   Boy:no 
Girl:Would u cry if i left ?  Boy : no
Girl: would u live for me ?   Boy : no
Girl: Would u do everything for me ?   Boy : no
Girl:Choose me or yr life ? Boy : my life 
The girl ran away in shock depression 
The boy ran after and told her ......
The reason u never crossed my mind because YOUR always on my mind
The reason why i don't like u is because I LOVE YOU 
The reason i don't want you is because I NEED YOU
The reason why i wouldn't cry if left because I'll die if u left 
The reason i wouldn't live for you because I would die for you
The reason i'm not willing to do anythings for you because i would do everything for you
The reason i choose my life is because You are My Life

No comments:

Post a Comment